CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-10T22:02:13+00:002008 MINI Cooper CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-10T22:02:13+00:00
- Previously found that the valve cover gasket is leaking oil. Removed valve cover assembly and replaced gasket. washed engine bay.
- Previously found that the oil pan gasket is leaking oil. Removed oil pan and re-sealed it.
- Previously found that the front main seal is leaking oil. Removed and replaced seal. Replaced drive belt.
- Previously found that the thermostat was stock open. removed and replaced. topped off and bled the cooling system
- CUSTOMER STATES THAT THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT IS ON. FOUND FAULT FOR TANK LEAK DIAGNOSIS SYSTEM PLAUSIBILITY. TESTED DMTL PUMP AND FOUND THAT IS FAULTY. REMOVED AND REPLACED. CLEARED FAULT. TEST DROVE VEHICLE.
JASON D. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/9/2021